04 September 2009

Frame Children's Art


Children make one off masterpieces. So I think why not frame the odd piece. It'll lighten up the home, add a splash of kid's colour, as well as inspire your kid's in knowing that you appreciate what they do.

You can keep the frame and mat board in simple colours to suit your decor or for the picture to be placed in another room from time to time. Here's one my daughter and I put together.

The picture is special to me, as she detailed the faces and totally coloured one of the dresses...it wasn't something she had done before. I then tested the mat board bounderies opting not to stay in the lines for my work just like my daughter hadn't, then threw in a few of the coloured pencils she used. And whula, I love it. She is very proud to tell her friends that they are in the picture.

No comments:

NeoCounter